City: Torino, Italia
Dear friends & colleagues,
We are delighted to invite you to the sixth edition of our International EGEUS Live Course, EUS-ERCP connection: The “EURCP” concept.
The first edition was held in 2012 and the course was only a national one, but it attracted more than 60 participants. In 2014, the Course shifted towards an International one and we collected more than 150 enthusiastic participants. In 2016 and 2018, the third and fourth editions were very successful with more than 220 participants.
Then came the COVID 2019 pandemic and in 2020, the Course has been a great success but completely digital, with more than 700 online participants, from more than 60 countries worldwide and live connections from a lot of centers both in Italy and abroad (Rome, Milan, Budapest, Hong Kong, Copenhagen, Cairo and Mumbai).
But in 2022 our hope is to leave behind the pandemic and meet again all together in person, without abandoning the great possibilities of a worldwide expanded audience.
Since our first meeting it has been our goal to highlight the most updated developments in EUS and ERCP and their combined use, summed up in the new concept of EURCP which includes a whole world of new ideas and ways to approach the biliopancreatic pathology from both a diagnostic and therapeutic point of view. All this together with the new diagnostic and therapeutic ancillary techniques and newly developed devices, such as peroral cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy, intraductal ultrasound and probe-based confocal laser endomicroscopy, the new LAMS and more.
Participants will be able to see live demonstrations of high quality EUS +/-FNA/FNB procedures, EUS-guided therapeutic and ERCP techniques and at the same time will have a fantastic view into the most recent advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic management of patients with biliopancreatic diseases. All the procedures will be performed by our fantastic guests and local Faculty.
The theoretical part of the Conference will encompass a varied and comprehensive program of lectures, discussions and video presentations by experts from different countries in addition to a Symposium for Nurses on Saturday, December, 17th.
The official language of the Course will be English. The Congress venue will be in the ancient center of Turin, conference centre: Hotel NH Torino Centro and the live in Molinette Hospital.
The renewed possibility of an in person participation will also allow you to enjoy the fantastic tourism opportunities offered by Turin (shopping, museums, other artistic venues, high quality restaurants) and the fantastic Turin Christmas atmosphere, as in the previous editions, pre-COVID era.
It is an honor and a pleasure to invite you to participate in person in Turin or at least online, to our hybrid event: the 6th edition of the EUS-ERCP connection: the EURCP concept, International EGEUS live Course, on December 15-17, 2022.
Claudio G. De Angelis
1. The EUS/ERCP = EURCP concept: present and future
2. EUS and ERCP instruments and devices: what’s new ?
3. ERCP Technique: tips and tricks for selective biliary cannulation and how to avoid complications
4. Role of miniprobes in bilio-pancreatic diseases (EDUS, IDUS)
5. Pancreatic cystic lesions: differential diagnosis, follow-up and treatment
6. Gut microbiome and biliopancreatic pathology: any significant relationships?
7. Pancreatic solid lesion: differential diagnosis, when and how to biopsy (FNA, FNB or something better?)
8. Autoimmune pancreatitis: a challenging differential diagnosis
9. IBD Patient: endoscopic diagnosis, clinical management and bilio-pancreatic manifestations or complications
10. Endoscopic papillectomy: indications, technique, results. Any role for EUS?
11. Peroral choledoscopy and pancreatoscopy: indications, technique and results
12. Malignant and benign hepato-biliary pathology: diagnosis, staging and therapy
13. Contrast media, Sonoelastography and Artificial Intelligence: searching for a role in biliopancreatic pathology
14. Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy: technique, indications and results in biliopancreatic pathology
15. How to find early stage pancreatic cancer: time for pancreatic cancer screening?
16. Diagnostic and therapeutic management of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors and liver metastases
17. The Endo-Hepatology concept
18. Therapeutic EUS: pancreatic pseudocysts drainage and necrosectomy
19. EUS-guided biliary and pancreatic access: ready to retire not only the PTBD
but even the ERCP?
20. Therapeutic EUS: the new anastomoses
Per sostenere il Club con il 5 per mille è sufficiente indicare il Codice Fiscale 91223980375
Per informazioni circa l'iscrizione al Club Italiano di Ecoendoscopia" si prega di inviare una mail all'indirizzo:
2002-2020 copyright © Club Italiano di Ecoendoscopia
Sede legale/Headquarter EGI Corso di Francia, 197 00191 Roma Italia P. IVA 03209901200 C.F. 91223980375